Build your own Chicken Coop
“Want to Learn How To Build A High Quality And Affordable chicken coop That Will Them From Predators And Keep Them Healthy So They Can Produce More Eggs”
A chicken coop will be one of the best investments you’ll ever make for your chickens and yourself
Building your own self sustained miniature-farm, that produces fresh organic eggs everyday, will give you a great sense of achievement that you made something with your own hands.
Building your own chicken coop also makes economical sense. Most pre-built chicken coops you buy today need to be assembled anyway, paying hugely inflated prices for the material is all you are really paying for. You can build a chicken coop a lot cheaper than the cost of buying a pre-built one.
Building your own chicken coop is not as easy as hammering some wood and wire mesh together. You need to take into account materials, insulation, ventilation, lighting, positioning, nesting, perches, litter collection and protection from the elements and other animals.
So by using my many years of experience in poultry farming, I’ve created an easy to follow guide to building your own chicken coop. You don’t have to be a master carpenter, If you require a big or small coop, my guide will help you build a top quality chicken coop to suit your needs
So Here It Is “Building A chicken coop“…
Easy Build Plans - Easy to follow cross-sectional diagrams with exact dimensions and required materials making building our coops a breeze
Save by building your own coop - On average you will save over 50% by building your own coop. That can be hundreds of dollars saved when you build larger coops
Print as many plans as you wish – our downloadable ebook allows you to print off as many copies as you want. So you don’t have to worry about getting the plans dirty or having to print additional plans with your helpers
This is some of the many things you’ll find in your copy:
- How to build a self enclosed Midsize chicken coop for a fraction of the price of buying a new one.
- How to build a large Premium chicken coop that is easy to clean, automatically collects eggs and allows you to maintain more chickens.
- How to build a Portable chicken coop that makes cleaning easy and provides nutritious fertilizer for your garden
- 6 things you must have before you even think about building your own chicken coop
- How to extend your coop into a free-range style enclosure with ease
- How to pick the right breed of chicken for your climate, space and egg production requirements
- Simple tips on how to set-up your building site and select the materials that will make building quick and easy
- How to breed chickens yourself and take care of the baby chicks so you have a self sustaining flock for years to come
- The 9 daily, monthly and yearly chores you must perform to keep your chickens healthy, happy and laying eggs
My Large Premium chicken coop with Run
- How to protect your chickens in your coop from predators such as foxes, coyotes, cats, hawks and many more
- The 8 foods that can be potentially harmful to your chickens
- What to do if your chicken gets sick and the 2 most common health problems and how to cure them
- And much much more